r20 compatibility

Discussions about the use of Realflow in Cinema 4D
dermesut

r20 compatibility

Postby dermesut » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:49 pm

hi,

any idea, if the connectivity plug-ins realflow renderkit/realflowconnect will be r20 compatible?

ChristianZ

Re: r20 compatibility

Postby ChristianZ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi

the connectivity plugin has been updated to version 6.0.2.4 and is available at the customer portal. I have just tested it in R20 and it works. They were fast this time :)

The render kit plugin has been discontinued before and I don't think it can run in R20 because of the new program core. On the Maya side there is not even MentalRay anymore for the render kit, so it makes even less sense.
But you can import bin-files with X-particles4 for rendering when it will become available for R20.
RF10 standard + RFC4D

dermesut

Re: r20 compatibility

Postby dermesut » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:22 am

oh, you're right.
it really is updated and... it works :)
didn't expect that.

thx a lot.

ChristianZ wrote:Hi

the connectivity plugin has been updated to version 6.0.2.4 and is available at the customer portal. I have just tested it in R20 and it works. They were fast this time :)

The render kit plugin has been discontinued before and I don't think it can run in R20 because of the new program core. On the Maya side there is not even MentalRay anymore for the render kit, so it makes even less sense.
But you can import bin-files with X-particles4 for rendering when it will become available for R20.

Return to “Cinema 4D”